Friday, January 23, 2015

Sexy Saturday (...and Sunday): Book review, Storm Force, by LJ Vickery

perf5.000x8.000.indd
What better way to jazz up your weekend than with a sexy book? I thought I'd do Sexy Saturday...(and Sunday) posts when I have a fun book to recommend for you. I'll post them on Friday afternoon so you'll have them downloaded on your ebook reader in time for the weekend.

I loved this novella by LJ Vickery. I couldn't put it down. The heroine, Calla, is super competent. I loved being in her world, with her uniforms and her knowledge. The hero is very hot, and not above admitting when he's wrong, and then making up for it. There's a good splash of humor in the ending, too, and the book pulls you into and onto the east coast waters. The author wrote very convincingly about the Coast Guard and boating. Fast paced and action-packed, this is a fabulous read for the weekend.

You can get it at The Wild Rose Press by clicking here.

Storm Force is also on Amazon, Kobo, Nook, and iTunes.

Find LJ Vickery on the web at www.ljvickery.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment